Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone and welcome to my new Blog. My name is Kelsey Francis and I am a Sophomore Sport Management student at Slippery Rock University.  I hail from a small town in Ohio named Fowler where I went to an even smaller school named Mathews. I have a small family but a really large extended family. 
From the beginning sports have been a large part of my life. Now, spots are an even bigger part of my life and I hope to one day become a general manager of a team.
Now that you know a little about myself let me tell you about my blog. This blog is going to be a little about my life and a lot about sports. Throughout this blog everyone should be able to find something they find interesting. Well I hope you all enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's interesting! So what type of sports have you played?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kelsey, I am excited to here your opinions on sports and anything else you plan on putting on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIcely written Kelsey, except in the line " Now, spots are an even bigger part of my life and I hope to one day become a general manager of a team." I believe spot* should be sports*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it Kelsey. I think your blogs will be something interesting and something I'll look forward to reading weekly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sports have been a big part of my life too and I am interested in seeing what you will be posting

    ReplyDelete